Ventana Research: Evaluate Analytics and Data Vendors for Successful Outcomes
Ventana Research recently released its independent Value Index market research evaluating 18 software vendors and products in the analytics and data technology market. The research and insights examine the most important evaluation categories for coverage of the product and customer experience across seven categories and covers what is needed for analytics in a collaborative, embedded and mobile approach. In this webinar, David Menninger, SVP and Research Director of Analytics and Data Research at Ventana Research, will share his insights on the analytics market and an understanding on how to successfully evaluate existing and potential new vendors.
You will learn the following from the webinar:
- What is the breadth of analytics and data required for modern enterprises,
- Where artificial intelligence and machine learning are essential to analytics and data processes,
- What is needed for effective use of analytics in mobile, collaborative, and embedded technologies,
- When to apply a methodology for effective evaluation of analytics and data vendors,
- Why IBM and leading providers ranked well in the Value Index market research.